Friday, July 5, 2013

"CANADA THE LIVING HELL THAT NOBODY DOESN’T KNOW" A MONSTROUS PRISON THAT WE CHOOSE TO LIVE!



          

CANADIAN MEDIA I ASK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO DENOUNCE THE C RIMES COMMITTED BY THE GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS?
I would like to call once more the attention of the Canadian Media, to help me to denounce the government institutions atrocities. How the police, judges, crown attorneys, duty counsels, jail and court guards often do harm innocent victims of false police charges and their families. The illegal actions of individuals, judge’s corruptions and complicity to commit crimes must be stopped, as well the mental, physically torture and pervasive violence carried out by the jail and court guards. The cover-up, disinformation, unaccountability, corruption, violations of detainees rights violate the universally principles defined to protect people under human rights.   
 Please you can contact me to: shatteredcanadianlives@gmail.com
                                                                                                                               This is my fighting spirit!                                                                                                             I will hoist and make to fly again the red flag.

Voice and blood of the oppressed masses:
Force that breaks the slavery chains
That heals the open wounds of our misery.

Tyrants, I will bring this time the eternal truth
Denouncing your blind and godless justice;
Infamy which carries to commit, heinous crimes
My message of warning for the people of the world:

Canadian Justice System, I will bring to light
Your respectable machinery of excrement and destruction
I swear now once more for my god and do not for the Queen
That their temples sacred of injustice will be trembling forever!

No comments: