Sunday, July 21, 2013

"CANADA THE LIVING HELL THAT NOBODY DOESN’T KNOW" A MONSTROUS PRISON THAT WE CHOOSE TO LIVE!

                                             Decenas de miles de niños, jovenes, madres y padres de familia, sus vidas destrozados por la suciedad protectora de menores, "Gestapo" policia y el putrido Systema judicial.                     
“Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms”- CHE                                                                              Approximately for five months on the streets of Toronto, I have been  victim of death threats by the police and unknown persons. In recent months, I have been besieged by government agents, the same as I understand, they are using toxic substances to destroy my health. During the last thirty years the Toronto police have attempted to murder me, in my residence, in political rallies, public protests, police stations and hospitals. For any attempt to destroy my physical or mental health; or poisonings, which may result in my death, I blame the state agents.      

THE NAZIS WITH THE GAS CHAMBERS THEY PUT AN END THE AGONY OF THEIR VICTIMS?

Tyrants have not yet discovered any chains that can
fetter the mind - H. Spencer


Decenas de miles de niños, jovenes, madres y padres de familia, sus vidas destrozados por la suciedad protectora de menores, policia y el putrido Systema judicial.                                                                       
                                                                                                                  

No comments: