Canadian Media: Can you show to the public the evidence of the allegations about the physically and mental condition of the child. Before the boy could be submitted to torture by part of the police, children’s Aid Society workers, and Judges from the Criminal and Family Courts? (With 100% of evidence)
THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
The Globe and Mail: A racist newspaper to the service of the government and the bourgeois class; have brought to the attention of the public, the case of a "Boy allegedly locked in squalid London, Ont., room for up to two years" The allegation made by the Police and the Director from the Children’s Aid Society; like in other cases the lack de credibility is imminent. Anyway in order to manipulate the readers, the article printed in the “Glove and Mail” was assigned to the journalist, Tu Thanh from the Asian community. He is relaying in the allegations made by the police and the Society workers; without any investigation or confirmation for part of the journalist. It is necessary to denounce to the public opinion, the police is the main tool in the abduction of children for profit; this corrupt police force works manipulating people with false allegations against the parents. As well; the Children's Aid Societies; are two entities structured with professional criminals; they are doing business with the pain and suffering of children and parents. These private societies should be fully investigated for crimes of lesa humanity. And the “Journalists from the Canadian media” should be brought to an international court of justice, for complicity in crimes against humanity. They should be apprehended, charged, prosecuted, and jailed, for the cover-up of brutal crimes committed by the Police, children’s Aid Societies, and the Judicial System, in vulnerable children.
Canadian Media: Can you show to the public, the evidence of the allegations about the physically and mental condition of the child?. Before that the victim to be submitted to abuses, torture, and drugged, by the workers of Children’s Aid Societies. Tu Thanh Ha The Globe and Mail Published Friday, May. 30 2014, 12:37 PM EDT
Last updated Friday, May. 30 2014, 6:49 PM EDTPale, underweight and confused, a boy was locked in squalor in a bedroom for up to two years until police rescued him on Thursday in London, Ont.
The 10-year-old, who had hair down below his shoulders, was kept in a room strewn with fast-food wrappers and feces, police said.
He was taken by ambulance to hospital, and found to be suffering from malnutrition.
More Related to this Story
- Analysis The key to preventing baby snatching: keep an eye out for the typical offender
- Abduction Suspect in baby-abduction case to undergo psychiatric review
- Police raid U.S. toddler hurt as SWAT team’s flash grenade lands in crib during drug raid
His guardians, an uncle and aunt, were arrested. They are to be charged with forcible confinement and failing to provide the necessaries of life.
The couple’s child, a nine-year-old girl, also lived in the house but was not confined.
Detective Inspector Kevin Heslop said the boy was born in another country and had arrived in Canada in 2010, when he was about 6.
The boy had never been to school.
He had been permanently held in the master bedroom for the past 18 to 24 months, except for a brief period last year, Det. Insp. Heslop said.
Police are still trying to contact his biological parents, who live in another country.
A tip from the public alerted officials, said Jane Fitzgerald, executive director of the Children’s Aid Society of London and Middlesex.
She said someone called the CSA to say a child was left alone in that house, late at night.
A CSA worker who arrived at the address, early Thursday afternoon, saw a shadow behind a drapery and called police.
Officers arrived, tracked down the homeowners and entered.
They found the boy in the master bedroom. His bed and pyjamas were soiled with urine. There were feces and food remains.
His diet consisted of fast food, given to him twice a day.
“The child was confused and upset,” Det. Insp. Heslop said.
The boy had access to a toilet and shower attached to the master bedroom but had not been outside in several months.
The Children’s Aid Society said it previously had a “brief contact” with one of the adults in the house, at another location and for an older child who is now an adult no longer living at home.
The 10-year-old boy and his female cousin have been placed in separate foster homes and are “settling well,” Ms. Fitzgerald said.
The boy speaks some English.
“The one thing he really wants is to go to school,” Ms. Fitzgerald said. “That’s a good sign that he wants to re-enter the world.