Friday, March 22, 2013

CANADA NAZISMO: LOOKING FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF CHILDREN?




THE CANADIAN COUNTRYSIDE TOWNS AND CITIES ARE COVERED OF MARTYR’S BLOOD? 
                                            VICTIMS ARE SAYING: HOME WORKERS AND GOVERNMENT KNEW?        

Please see the videos from W5: New allegations of abuse at Nova Scotia Home for Colored Children                                                

                                     I would like to focus my life doing something different than to bring to the world these tragic and real histories of children, women, seniors and entire families massacred across this country. My personal experiences full of terror and horror at the hands of Canadian police and demoniac government institutions, the agony of my sons in the government institutions, makes me not to dismay until the public of the world  will know, that the Canadian countryside, towns and cities are covered with martyr’s blood. I ask myself how was possible than the Prime Ministers and authorities left those vicious criminals commit heinous crimes. For many decades these criminals committed serious abuses, traumatizing defenseless children for life. Where are the internationals organizations that denounce Human Rights Violations, UN, and International Court of Justice to punish all the Canadian Delinquents?

No comments: