Tuesday, October 25, 2016

"CANADIAN MAINSTREAM MEDIA WEAPONS OF MANIPULATION, DESINFORMATION, AND MASS DESTRUCTION"

Rocco Galati vs CETA: "It's Unconstitutional"

 7  6
 
Constitutional lawyer Rocco Galati is back from his loss against the Bank of Canada to sue the federal government again, this time it’s over CETA, the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement. Representing Paul Helleyer along with Ann Emmett and George Cromwell, two prominent members of COMER, the case is a constitutional challenge and therefore will decide whether CETA violates the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth provides his analysis on this case and asks the question, is an expensive constitutional case in the kangaroo courts of Canada really the best means?


Dan Dicks: I have been making videos and films for over eight years now and have always released my workhttp://couponcaddy-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png for freehttp://couponcaddy-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png on youtube. And I will continue to do so. I consider what I do to be a public service to my community and I want to continue to make the world a better place. With your help Press For Truth can be a serious force to contend with in the face of the mainstream media's propaganda spin machine.

If you agree to contribute to every video I post by pledging a monthly amount, you will get access to the Patreon rewards, while at the same time helping me continue to do what I do as an independent journalist and documentary film maker.

No comments: