Thursday, February 18, 2016

CONFRONTING STATE TERROR! THE TORONTO POLICE, I BELIEVE, IS TRYING TO FRAME ME UP.

     ON A COLD NIGHT ON JANUARY 29, 2016, MY POWER IS SHUT OFF AGAIN, FOR THE 3RD TIME, THIS WEEK, BY TWO CRIMINAL LANDLORDS, ABUL BASHAR AND SHAMSUN BAMHAR.
THE TORONTO POLICE AND LOCAL GOVT. OFFICIALS ARE BEHIND IT, BECAUSE I HAVE EXPOSED THEIR CORRUPTION
.                                                                                


On my way home tonight, a car was parked on my street, on the "wrong side" of the street, opposite from where the other cars are parked, and with its headlights on. (IIt was parked two houses from where I live).This is a clear signal that it was either the police, or CSIS, harassing me. To prove my hunch, I took out my camera and begun to video tape the car, as I approached it. It suddenly drove off, as I focused my camera on it and I knew this was once again, another illegal surveillance and harassment, the Canadian government police and intelligence agents. I have gone through this scenario, dozens of times, over the years.

 

No comments: