Saturday, June 15, 2019

"CANADA MAINSTREAM MEDIA ACCOMPLICES OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY"

THE TRAFFIC OF CHILDREN ROBS THEIR SMALL VICTIMS OF THEIR BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS, A REPULSIVE HORROR THAT OCCURS IN THIS COUNTRY UNDER OUR OWN NOSE.
 
Kent: Decades ago these women were guardian of the state  They were removed from their homes were there are been abused. put in foster care...
 
Holly Papassay:I was a happy children living with my grandmother, living with my family. I told my Children's Aid worker and nothing was done. I was labeled a liar, a troublemaker...
 
 Crown wards lawsuit against Ontario 

 Toni Grann: I was great sodomize, sexually assaulted, humiliated and every way she perform...

 

I attended this event with my good solidarity friend. Thank you Lee Bolton for inviting me. Thanks to Holly Papassay and Toni Grann for their solidarity. Thank you for your honesty and our hug!! I felt the solidarity!! BIG TIME!! I hope we all start to heal and receive justice. I hope we all receive compensation and that it is used on therapy and education. Thank you Lorna Brown for attending and thank you Billy - Jo Wilson. I am NOT crazy to spend 5 years almost of my life advocating and to help bring out the truth. My name is Jesse Larabee. I am a former foster child. I have attended a media conference at Queens Park in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada and have joined a $110 million class-action suit. If you are a former crown ward, you are encouraged to please get help and write down all of your abuse in chronological order and on paper and mail it to the lawyers. 
 

CHILDREN FORCIBLY TAKEN FROM THEIR HOME BY POLICE FOR CFS / SS (MANITOBA, CANADA)

Imagine having all of your freedoms taken away, being forced to work against your will, and constantly living under the threat of violence - in short, being forced to live as a slave. Sadly, this situation is a reality for millions of children, women, and men each year as part of the global human trafficking industry. Bill Flores

No comments: