Monday, August 20, 2012

THE CHILDREN'S AIDS SOCIETIES WORKERS ARE MORE SAVAGES INHUMAN AND SADISTS THAN THE NAZIS


DR CATHERINE OLIVER ACCOMPLICE OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

THE DRUGGING OF CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS IS AN UNPRECEDENTED      CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
            THE BIOMEDICAL SOCIAL CONTROL A WAR AGAINST CHILDREN
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
 The drugging of children and teens in foster homes and group homes is aimed to permanently destroy the most vulnerable among us, our children and adolescents, in Canada children under foster care and juvenile Centers are receiving   large amounts of psychiatric drugs. How is possible that these indescribable horrors and massacres of drugging defenseless kids and teens for profit and vengeance happens under the care of the children’s Aids Societies and other government institutions.  Children under the care of group homes are being giving higher dosages of drugs and are being used as guinea pigs, it is appropriate to drugging these kids. When children workers and police brutally remove children from parents and homes, for their traumatic experiences the children do not need psychiatric drugs, they need love, caring, understanding from the social workers. The drugs can temporally take their suffering and Children’s Aids Societies workers alienation, but permanently is destroying their lives.
The drugging of Canadian children raise many issues like parental rights, children rights, and children safety, prescribing drugs to healthy children and adolescents is a crime, malpractice, on the part of family doctors, psychiatrists, and others prescribers. The tragic cover-up from the media, the corruption of family and criminal judges, the powerless from parents to denounce the children holocaust is a complete tragedy of heinous crimes committed every day in this country.

     BEING A CHILD OR ADOLESCENT IN CANADA IS A DISEASE?
"CANADIAN MEDIA"
The press, the movies, radio and television bear a large share of the responsibility for the climate of fear…which has enveloped our country and which has become such a treat to our freedom.                                                                                                   –William T. Evjue




The World Medical Association is an association of national medical associations. This oath seems to be a response to the atrocities committed by doctors in Nazi Germany. Notably, this oath requires the physician to "not use [his] medical knowledge contrary to the laws of humanity." This document was adopted by the World Medical Association only three months before the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948) which provides for the security of the person.




 THE CHILDREN"S AIDS SOCIETIES ALSO COMMIT THE SAME CRIMES WITH FOSTER CHILDREN IN CANADA 

Physician's Oath
At the time of being admitted as a member of the medical profession:
  • I solemnly pledge myself to consecrate my life to the service of humanity;
  • I will give to my teachers the respect and gratitude which is their due;
  • I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity; the health of my patient will be my first consideration;
  • I will maintain by all the means in my power, the honor and the noble traditions of the medical profession; my colleagues will be my brothers;
  • I will not permit considerations of religion, nationality, race, party politics or social standing to intervene between my duty and my patient;
  • I will maintain the utmost respect for human life from the time of conception, even under threat, I will not use my medical knowledge contrary to the laws of humanity;
  • I make these promises solemnly, freely and upon my honor.



No comments: