Saturday, November 11, 2017

The most Obscure Crimes and Infamies Committed in Canada for the Nuremberg Tribunal



 

ACADEMY OF CRIMINALS AND ASSASSINS
Every day I keep dancing and dancing around
From the same circus, the same circus and circle
To file a police complaint with the entire law
Police investigating the police ... Police brutality?                                                                                                                Go, go to the hell…


"SATANIC NOTES"
I live with fear, I am scared and shocked every day, my lordship, you know that it is true, the true, and the only truth. I am terrified of this inexcusable police at all. They are liars, brutal and horrible against me.
When I review the anarchic notes of the police, they write that Nadir is six feet tall and two hundred and twenty pounds in weight; Your Honor, you know that I am not a giant with that stature and weight, nor cruel, nor sadistic, nor disgusting, nor a puncher or a murderer. "
The truth is that I am five feet five tall, with a weight of one hundred and sixty-five pounds ... What? Perfect intentions of criminals and murderers! For years the police force labeled me, as Violent and crazy, always blaming me for their ruthless blows and crazy murders.

Besides, I am not guilty of his wild poisonous shots and murders. I love my pets with my heart and my soul, I did it, I did not do it, I did not shoot that poor helpless deer that was injured in High Park. The murderers cannot deny it ... denying or denying these are not my hallucinations.

From heaven God knows me, only God knows me, my martyrdom, how I was trapped hundreds of times against their malice in their enclosures, public housing, their ruthless neighborhoods, in courts and prisons. Because of this, the police cause me fear, I fear them, and I fear to this brutal "police state".
Police please do not incite me, do not irritate me or provoke me ... at home, on the street, in the library, in the gym or in the courts, with my neighbor, security guards, on trains or anywhere where I am.
"Fierce police state", you know me very well when I represent my rights in front of a judge, I bring evidence, facts and never an insensitive lie, those ruthless lies, which belong to your falsehood.

No comments: