Monday, November 21, 2011



“BREAKING THE FROSTED WALL OF SILENCE”

CANADIAN STATE CRIMES

For more than twenty nine years I grieve in silence, atrocity after atrocity committed by the Metro Toronto Police, Children’s Aids Societies, Canadian Justice System, and others government institutions. As consequence of these crimes, our lives are so shattered, in mind, body, and spirit, specially my life, which sometimes I could not even smile. When I analyze the brutal torture inflicted in my family by the police, social workers, judges, it’s hard to believe that my children, could have lived through such torment. Also the question is how I survived the excruciatingly, painful, sadists attempts to end my live by the police, jails guards, and Doctor Hans J. Kreder from the Sunnybrook Hospital.

The mountains of documents in possession of the government institutions, and the thousands of evidences which I will post in the website, is a faithful testimony, proving extremely credible my history to the world. The true face of the excessive sadism, disbelief as horrors was piled upon horrors.

The evidences in my website will prove the complete catalogue of state crimes, the scars inflicted against us over the years of terror, by the Police, CAS, Judicial System…. and the torture by the Canadian government officials. First I am bringing to you my history of activism in this country, demanding respect for the rights of minority people, and also my support for different group’s criticizing especially police brutality in Canada.

OUR CHILDREN - OUR FAMILIES – OUR BROTHERS – OUR BLOOD












































No comments: