Friday, October 7, 2011

CANADIAN JUSTICE SYSTEM

Courts of Justice or Slaughter Houses
Pardon! Pardon what I did to ask for your clemency?
Must the bells are ringing strongly, inside my heart and brain.
Honor's my forgiviness. Pardon my Lord, and Pardon my Gods
Pardoned yours intimidation, corruption, and criminal complicity
No more "business" with our lives, don't makemoney with our slave blooooooooooooooooood

Motion and Affidavit heard by the Judges from the Appeal Court
Tuenty nine transcripts have to be disclosed by the Superior Court
To the White and Bloody hands of my Honorable Crown Attorney's
To prepare the appeal book, factum,of yours hidden crimes
fills or filling, the apellant in the "High Court" to live with fantacy and hopeeeeeeee

Continue........

Listen to what they did.
Listen to wath's to come.
Listen to the blood.
Listen to the drum.
-James Fenton

No comments: